Saturday, September 13, 2014

Donna's Father in Law Make Contact After he Passes

Here's Donna's story in her words:


"My father in-law Ed.. was always cold so during my worst times with lyme and my back and neck problems I used to used a electric heated throw blanket . I'd put it on the back of the chair I was sitting on.. and sit on top of it..Sooo I told him of my used for the throw.... so I bought him one for christmas about 4-5 years ago.. and he loved the idea.. kept it thrown on the recliner and sat on it... Well since he passed.. I have been finding my heating pad turned on!!!! it has an automatic shut off after an hour of used so it's not that I'm leaving it on." 

We, at Midwest Paranormal feel that these stories give those hope, those who lost someone, and don't know what to believe, don't know if they believe in life after death. When reading these stories they instill hope, so we will continue to collect them and hope that each story touches someone out there. 

If you would like to send us your "life after death signs" story, please email it to wheresthekarma@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment