Sunday, December 22, 2013

Angie's Story

From Angie when asked if she ever had a life after death experience. 

 "I had new death experiences on two different occasions! One of them was about 11 years ago, I went in for surgery (hysterectomy), something went wrong, my BP went down to 32/20, they called the family in because they just knew I was not going to make it. 

They let them come right into the surgery room (didn't even make it to recovery yet). During this whole time it was like I was above my bed and watching them cry by my bedside. I could see the BP monitor. The Dr held my hand and layed his head on my bed and sat beside me crying his eyes out. 

For some reason though I was able to start talking to all of them and trying to comfort them, telling them it was going to be ok. They said my body was gray and my lips were a grayish white and the dr kept on saying she shouldn't be talking but somehow I was. I remember this as plain as day. They said that where the BP monitor was that there was NO way I could see it while in bed but I was able to see it because I was above my bed looking down at everything going on. Gives me cold chills still today! Another time was last year and it was a very similar experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment